Sizes & Specifications
Get ready for cMOM
Capacity-Management-Operation-Maintenance – of Municipal Sanitary Sewer Collection Systems
cMOM is part of the EPA’s strategy for managing Sanitary Sewer Overflows. EPA is expanding permit requirements under the Clean Water Act for 19,000 municipal sanitary sewer collection systems in order to reduce sanitary sewer overflows. cMOM has developed an NPDES permit (National Pollution Discharge elimination System), under NPDES all facilities that discharge pollutants into the waters from any point source in the United States are required to obtain a permit.
Satellite systems may get a NPDES permit. If you are doing a good job, then document and improve. If you aren’t doing a good job…
There are several ways in which the LADTECH® Adjustment Rings may be written into a job specification.
Read specification Templates to see how.
Learn all elements of cMOM>
For more info on NPDES>
Utilizing the “Ladtech System” qualifies for EPA credits at the treatment facility.
DESCRIPTION FOR ALL DESIGNS:
- Plastic injection molded adjusting ring
- Molded from high density polyethylene as defined in ASTM specification D-4976
- Actual resin properties will vary allowing for the utilization of 100% regrind material
- The percent of post consumer waste to industrial waste will vary with availability and property retention needs
- Color, shade, and uniformity will vary with the mix of the post consumer and industrial waste materials
- Dimensions shown are normal – actual size will vary within allowable tolerance and required fit